Passion Fuels Our Journeys!
We travel because that’s our calling, it’s a way of life for us. Every place we visit, a picture we take is driven by our love for the outdoors, nature, people, and memories. We are not photographers or bloggers but aim to be storytellers. We traveled earlier to escape our lives but now to learn more about it. To know more about what’s out there than what is reported in our media. To see the world and the people for what they really are and to experience first hand the freedom that travel brings with it. We travel to overcome our fears, bust myths about our country and to overcome prejudices we’ve been taught our whole lives. To unlearn all that we know and learn everything from a new perspective!
And this is why we have taken a career break; a big risk as our family sees it. But we wanted to give it a shot, not wanting to go through life with regrets and the dreaded “What If”. So, this is our attempt at living our dream and doing what we were always meant to do – Explore!
Archana, while working with an Influencer marketing company, came up with the idea of going online with our pictures. Its been almost a year since we started Travelmynation and so far we have loved every bit of it. Seen some amazing places, met some brilliant people and experienced journeys that blessed us with everlasting memories.
Travelmynation Featured on The Serai’s Experiential Blogger Retreat Video
We travel like there’s no tomorrow. When we were working it started off with a weekend trip, and now running Travelmynation full-time, we travel almost every weekend. Our travels take us to offbeat, obscure locations where we spend more time with nature, experiencing the culture, heritage, and history of the places we visit. Archana gets well along with people given her friendly personality and smiling demeanor; Vidur can tell stories with the thousands of pictures he has on his phone. We both love connecting with people and that has helped us travel throughout the country even without knowing the local languages. Between us we have covered, 26 states in India and we have loved every bit of the adventure.
So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservation, all of which may appear to give peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
What Interests Us
With over 2 decades of travel between the both of us, we have gained a deep understanding of the hospitality sector and in building Travelmynation we picked up a lot about digital marketing skills as well. Combined that with 25+ years work experience between us across domains, geographies, and customers segments, we are now focussed on the following.
- Content Creation – We create content for brands who might not have the bandwidth or resources to do so. We have been engaged by numerous properties across India to help create write-ups and photos for their promotions
- Social Media Consulting
- Boutique properties looking at getting online on Facebook / Instagram
- Marketing strategies specific to the travel segment
- Launching social media promotions on Facebook and Instagram
- Travel Events – We welcome the opportunity to attend travel-related events and share our experiences with others. We’d love to connect with other travelers or brands operating in this segment
- Hospitality Consulting – Looking to set up a new homestay or campsite? Our travels have taken us to destinations across India and we can help you with some great ideas on what people love!
- Collaborations – We would love to partner with any brand that identifies with traveler interests and our travel style. If you are wondering why you should pay travel bloggers/influencers, here’s an excellent reason to do so.
- Tours – Everyone tells us they love the places we travel to and constantly ask if we take others with us. So we are also in the process of launching our own travel tours that will be focussed on the lesser known places in India.
If you’d like to know more or partner with us, leave your details below. If you don’t like filling forms, you can write to us at email@example.com and we’ll respond as soon as possible!